I gave a presentation at the Commercial Learning Theater called “Seven Tips and Tricks for Conducting Land Transactions” for #narannual. The highlight of the presentation was the simple suggestions I gave for conducting a land transaction from an agent/broker perspective that are useful regardless of the representation of the buyer or seller.
The tips were:
- Review a legal description
- Suggest a survey to be reviewed or completed
- Request a title search
- Where to find comparable sales
- Investigate zoning and land use regulations
- Explore financing options
- Utilize mapping software and drone photography
By completing these steps, an agent/broker will be better prepared to provide excellent service to the client.